How to create a ZEEF page with lists.
Proceed with the following steps:
Step 1 – Choose your topic
Fill in the topic of your ZEEF page on which you would like to create a lists.
Step 2 – Create account
Step 3 – Make your first list
- Add a title – What is your list about?
- Add links – You can edit the title afterwards (shorter is better!)
- Add a description to clarify your listing
Step 4 – Add more content
- Create more list about your topic
- Add different elements to your page
- Feed block
- Image block
- Text block
Step 5 – Add personal details
- Summary about yourself
- Add your social media
- Add a profile photo via social media or upload your profile picture
Step 6 – Request publish
If you think your list is ready to be published, please click on ‘Request publish’. But before you do that make sure your page complies with our guidelines:
- ZEEF page contains at least one list
- List contains at least 5 links.
- List contains high quality (ranked) links
- Choose the page’s language (click on page properties)
- Descriptions (profile & topic) and social media are filled in
- Link titles are short and clear
Step 7 – Your page is reviewed
After you have clicked on ‘Publish request’ our curator manager will review your list.
- Your list is accepted (you will receive an email)
- Your list needs work (you will receive an email with feedback)
Reviews of a publish request may take up to 24 hours.
Step 8 – Share your ZEEF page
- Email your friends about your ZEEF page
- Share your page via all your social media accounts
- Start suggesting your page to other ZEEF pages
- Copy your link block widget on a blog
- Suggest your page to influential people on Twitter
- Suggest your page on relevant directories