- The healthy competition keeps our curators sharp.
- Our users have the freedom to find the curator they like best.
- It prevents one curator from controlling all the information and using that power for evil instead of good.
- It gives us the opportunity to do a little ranking of our own. We’ll tell you who our most popular and most ‘clicked’ curators are, so you can see at a glance who’s opinion people value most.
- It allows a different perspective to be applied to a topic
Why multiple people on one topic?