We’ve just released a brand new version of ZEEF. It’s now faster than ever, you can create pages in other languages and many other improvements! Please read on to find out about these new features and how they will enhance your ZEEF experience.
Up to now we officially only supported pages in English. Starting today Dutch is fully supported as well, including a Dutch homepage. You can already change the language of your page to other languages like Spanish and Chinese, when we have enough pages these languages will get an official homepage too.
ZEEF was not as fast as we would have liked. For this version we focused on improving the front end performance and we’ve made a huge leap in this area! ZEEF should be loading much faster and editing your page will be much more fluent too. Although we already measured an improvement of 2x to 5x we still have some improvements in mind, which we will do over the next versions.
Suggesting links is easier
It’s now even easier to suggest links to a page. It’s no longer needed to log in first and we made it clearer what you get from suggesting the link.
You can also see all your link suggestions in the dashboard.
Follow a ZEEF page
Do you like a certain ZEEF page and want to know about any changes that are being made on your favorite pages? You can now follow a page and receive a weekly digest email with new blocks and links on the page. Just click the star to start following a page.
- You can hide a block from the public
- The blog URL in the social profile is now a generic URL and will display your favicon
- Monetized links are directly visible when you add them.
- You can deactivate your account
- We will check all links for you to see if they are still working. When they don’t work anymore we will notify you
- Google+ profile images are working again
- You can use Buffer for sharing pages
- Several small UI improvements and bugfixes