At ZEEF, you can share and collect content about the things you love and are interested in. We are looking for an ambitious Communications and Social Media Manager to help build awareness, maintain and expand our community of passionate curators, and promote our vision.
You should be able to work in an ‘all hands on deck’ environment and feel comfortable working in a startup environment. Does this sound like you?
- Excellent writing skills from newsletters, emails, blog posts, to landing pages.
- Likes to call and interview people, visit and host events, and spread the word about ‘ZEEF”
- Thorough understanding of Social Media on how to build up an online community
- Team player
- Fun and charismatic person who can talk to anyone
- Able to earn trust and respect of the curators
- Sense of humor
You’ll be responsible for building and managing our community of curators. Together with marketing and sales you will think about new campaigns to attract new curators and activate our current users. You will work within a growing and diverse team, and will need to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Build relationships with reporters, bloggers, partners, and curators
- Recruit influentors and curators for the platform
- Maintain an ecosystem of passionate curators
- Manage interns, curators, and curator managers
- Identify and develop effective and newsworthy brand and event partnerships
- Plan and execute innovative marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing communications, media and PR outreach, both inbound and outbound, to build ZEEF presence and brand internationally.
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure effectiveness and return on investment against clearly defined targets.
- Build a proactive social media presence on Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities and social networks.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of newsletter, blog & social web content.
- Be the voice of ZEEF and our curators.
5-7 years experience in marketing, brand management, community management, public relations or a related field. Influencer among your friends and community. Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Design and execution of marketing strategies.
- Communications and PR activities.
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, etc.).
- Marketing analytics.
- Customer support.
- Familiar with internal and external communication
- Blogging or other skills in online content creation
- Familiarity with online (affiliate) marketing is a plus
- Design experience is a plus
- University degree in the field of marketing, business or communication
- Interested in working in an international environment
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Now are you ready and excited to help filter the world’s information and build a growing international business? Please send your cover letter to email@example.com and create a personal page about yourself on ZEEF.com.