From now on you’ll be able to easily customize widgets and use RSS and Atom feeds to fill your blocks. Read on for all improvements in our latest ZEEF release!
Widgets are a great way to embed blocks from a ZEEF page on your own website. It’s now possible to customize everything about the widget so it blends in with the rest of your site. Adjust colors, add a different title or change the font size, all in an easy to use interface.
Our link blocks are great for curating links. In a fast moving market you can’t keep up with all the latest news. To help you deal with this we’ve created the Feed Block. To add more current information we created the Feed Block. Use a Feed Block to import any RSS or Atom feed you think adds value to your page. We’ll make sure the block keeps up to date.
Did you want to create just a few widgets to embed on your website? Now you don’t have to create a whole page to do that! Just click on the “Create a widgets page” button in your pages menu to get started.
- Earnings will be displayed on your page and in the dashboard
- Monetization for individual merchants
- Monetized links are marked in import multiple links and search
- Start searching immediately when you browse to ZEEF
- Cookieless domain is used for static resources
- Multiple small improvements and bug fixes